Sunday, April 27, 2008

Reality Check

Why can't I fix things? Why can I not change people's hearts within a minute?

Because thats not my job. I had to face that reality last night. It was hard and painful. I felt like I was reliving a portion of my life. I had decided to go to prom with some friends from school last night...these friends claim to be christians and follow christ but it doesn't seem evident to me at all. and it sure didn't seem evident last night. Why is it okay on prom night to leave christ at the door, to forget about who you stand for and who you claim to be? Or are these people that do this...truly these people. If they say who they were why would they leave it behind? It is not okay to dump Christ for a school dance...or anything that matter. I was soo disappointed and broken. I ended up leaving..only an hour after i got there. I was sick of the enviroment and i wasn't going to participate. My friends version of dancing looked more like baby-makin to me....and i don't want no babies right now :) So anyway the point of this is to challenge you all to walk with Christ EVERYWHERE. Those are my thoughts for now.

No comments: